Re: whiskey lovers

> Since melbi hass 4 places, "ka melbi" is 'possessed' (whatever that means)
> by an object that is perceived beautiful, an observer, an aspect that is found
> beautiful about the object, and an aesthetic standard.  There is no stronger
> tie to the beautiful object thhan to the aesthetic standard in "ka melbi".
> The property of a relationship srana all of the  sumti of that relationship
> The object possesses no beauty in Lojban independent of the observer, aspect,
> and standard.

Sorry to keep going on about this, but I'm still not clear what {ka} means.
I take on board what you say (and conclude that I've hitherto misunderstood
the meaning of {ka}). What is the essential difference between {ka zzohe
xunre}, on the one hand, and {duhu zohe xunre}, {nu zohe xunre} and
{lihi zohe xunre} on the other? Is it a way of talking about the semantic
selbri - the relationship that holds between the sumti?

---
And