Re: Scope-leaping: xa'a, xa'anai (-> xo'u -> bo'u)

John:
> > Since the effect of {xa'a}/{xa'anai} concerns ordering in the prenex
> > of the duhu expressed by the seduhu, and since in a seduhu the prenex
> > is marked by {zohu}, I suggest {bo'u} and {bo'unai} as the actual
> > cmavo. These are currently unassigned (according to my list).
>
> Unassigned they are, but also sacred, since "bo'V" is the only set of five
> cmavo remaining unassigned.  Try something else.
>
> This is my list of unassigned cmavo, other than the bo'V series:
>
> bi'a bi'e
> ce'e ce'u ci'a
> ja'u ju'e
> ne'e
> pe'e
> re'a re'u
> te'i
> va'e
> zi'a zi'i zi'u (semi-sacred)

zi'u is the next-best, but it breaks up that nice zi'V trio.
re'u, I think, is already proposed for ordinal ROI.
How about (fairly arbitrary choice) ja'u? Can anyone think of a
better-motivated choice? [The cmavo means 'the following goes
to the start of the prenex at the start of the sentence'.]
-----
And