Re: ago24 & replies

> > > Good! The move to the heqad of the highest prenex is simply the
> > What the **** is a heqad? It looks Arabic, & hasn't made it into the
> > OED (1st ed).
> I take it to mean "head", as "q" and "a" are adjacent on the QWERTY keyboard.

This is an interesting method of word-formation I've not previously
encountered. You want a word meaning "head of prenex", so you take
"head" and flail about in the appropriate region of the keyboard.
That's logicians for you: if ASCII doesn't allow them to douse the
text in small greek characters, then other methods for sowing confusion
must suffice. I like it.

---
And