Re: Hi!

coi fi'i kvan
(Hi Kvan, welcome!)

> * Are any of the publications available electronically?

Almost everything is in the ftp archive that you can get at from
the WWW-page.

> * Which are essential (or just neat) to have when studying the language?

Essential: John Cowan's draft grammar papers found in the directory
pub/lojban/draft/refgrammar

Also, a good place to start is the 22 lessons in pub/lojban/draft/textbook

> * How many other danish Lojbanists are there?

I think you are the first one. Congratulations!  :)

>   Does anyone have a general
>   idea of the nationality distribution of Lojbanists?

Many USians, some UKians, at least one from each of Australia, Finland,
Croatia, Hungary, China, Argentina (moi), and maybe some other places.
Maybe Lojbab can give more accurate numbers.

co'o mi'e xorxes