Hi!

Since I just started subscribing today, I thought I'd introduce myself.

I'm 21 years old, live in Denmark, and am currently on my second
semester of Computer Science.  Next semester I'll begin my minor in
linguistics.

Being new to Lojban, I wondered if some of you could point me in the
direction of learning the language.  I'm currently reading the material
on the WWW-server.  What I's like to know is:

* Are any of the publications available electronically?
* Which are essential (or just neat) to have when studying the language?
* How many other danish Lojbanists are there? Does anyone have a general
  idea of the nationality distribution of Lojbanists?

... Plus any other info you think I might need. It'll be much appreciated.

Sincerely,
Kvan
--
 _  _  _  _  __    _  _          | Mr. Flibble's *very* cross. You shouldn't
( )/ )( \/ )/__\  ( \( )         | have run away from him.