Re: coi (& tensors, in English, readable :))

> .i mi .e ro se lanzu be mi cu kanro

i o'u ui i a'o piro le fenki cu bazi purci

> .i nuzba fi la cynyny. xu do

i go'i i jarco loi se terpa jvinu

> .i xu da pe rodo klama la intersekcn. pe la glazgob.

i mi na ji'a djuno le du'u ibu mokau

> BTW, xorxes, note the use of me zo va sumti tcita in the text.

Yes, I did. Very sneaky of you... :)

> You
> complained that it was never/hardly ever used in a text, so there would
> be no consequences of changing the meaning. So there. :) There is one
> other way of writing it (ga'u va, no sumti), but varietas delectat. :)
> Actually, the first draft had it {ga'u... xe'i lo mitre be li so'i}, but
> that was really way too complicated for such a simple concept and I began
> searching for other possibilities and... Heureka!

Well, I can live with {te'i} as a BAI from {temci}, generalized to
space.  I think it's not really needed, we could do with what we have,
but it doesn't matter much, there are other cmavo that are much more
useless anyway.

Jorge