proposals

I can't recommend reading Fennimore Cooper (see Mark Twain's lit crit),
but I just noticed that he does a lot of using time markers for space:
a place is two days away and the like.  We could unpack this, of course,
to "the distance we could walk in two days" or some such, but that seems
unnecessary -- except that not doing so means we need tensor markers for
both time and space, not just a single one for both.  Out side of
physics, I don't know of a case of using spatial terms for times.  But I
also thought of the now virtually impenetrable "Bogies at 10:30 high"
which is an overt time reference for a _vector_(!)  "Enemy aircraft
about 45 degrees left of straight ahead and more than 30 degrees (I
think it is -- you have to look up anyhow) above level" More evidence
for a needed spatial vector marker that takes sumti for the direction,
not the origin (but how do we say the origin in that case?). pc>|83