Greetings

Congratulations Dylan.  In a couple of days on this line you have
managed to get into most of the current mare's nests.  I can only offer
two routes to you. 1. Stick to texts that use only _le_ and its family
of descriptors, that avoid all abstractions and compound tenses, and
indeed just about anything else really cute in the grammar OR 2. start
fighting with the rest of us about what these odd things mean or how to
say (only moderately) odd things with the devices we have at hand (cf.
the gneral run of stuff on this list).  Welcome aboard either way.

pc>|83