Re: Reflexivity

la lojbab. cusku di'e
 > I can probably be convinced that there is indeed a separate concept of "Self" > that sevzi should cover, and we need a different way to lujvo-ize a reflexive   .

I sent a followup to this, which I lost.  In any case, {mintu} is a
better gismu for identity for things that aren't numbers; I don't think
I mentioned that.

Perhaps the best solution is to restrict lujvo with {sevzi} to
reflexives which necessarily involve an agent (so "ego" really is
appropriate).  This would have the further benefit of removing some
ambiguity in the place structure.

mu'o mi'e. dilyn.