Hello from a newbie

Greetings all.

I am new to the Lojban list and thought that I should introduce myself.

I have some knowledge of Loglan (of which I have been interested in for
some time) but little of Lojban (although I have scanned the Web site).

Does anybody out there have a copy of the Draft Reference Grammar
formatted for a popular word processor (preferably Microsoft Word for
Windows)?  If so may I have a copy.  Otherwise I will continue
formatting one myself and (hopefully) leave it on a web site for others.

Peter Hill.