Re: quantifiers on sumti - late response

la lojbab cusku di'e
>  You also probably want "ce"
> rather than "joi" for the non-logical link - joi creates an indivisible
> mass with components and not members.

In what sense "indivisible"?  Suppose I want to say "I gave it to one of
them, so they must have it".  Is "them" a set and "they" a mass?  I
think that's not right, they are both masses (sets can't "have" things).
We don't want to have to use different prosumti for each of those
"they".

> and "lo nanmu poi nenri le kumfa cu te cimei
>
> is a bridi that states the cardinality of the set of men in the room.

Does it? To me it says "at least one of the men in the room is a member
of a threesome". There may be any number of men in the room (well, at
least one) and the other two members of the threesome need not be in
the room.

Jorge