{farlu}

ba so'i lo xamgu danfu la lojbab cusku di'e
 > No.  You don't ignore them.  There must BE a value, even if it is not
 > convenient or useful or important to say what it is.  Thus in an
 > abstract sense, if there isn't a value for from or a to, it isn't farlu.
 > It is merely a motion propelled by gravitational force.

I think you've convinced me about the screw threads, {plipe} I'm
ambivalent about, I disagree about {sfubu} but I can live with it...but
these places of {farlu} (the source and destination) strike me as truly
unnecessary and harmful.  It's not central to the concept of "falling"
as I understand it; it unnecessarily restricts the meaning; and I don't
know what else to call the more general concept.  (On the other hand, if
the places are removed there are easy alternatives to specify source and
destination; e.g., use the BAI cmavo {ka'a}.)

Anybody agree with me?

mu'o mi'e la dilyn.
  noi gleki lonu mi te cipra ca le cerni kei
        poi romoi leme lenu mi ve bancycu'e