On and around "let"

coi

I wonder how the following expressions are translated into Lojban:

1. Let's eat.
2. Let me in!
3. I'll have my hair cut.
4. I'll let her cut my hair.
5. She cut my hair! (where "cut" is an imperative, not a typo)
6. Let [may] they do their job themselves!

The question here is: how do you express third person variations of
imperative/volitive? They may even be uncommon (not sure about that)
in English, but in other languages they are quite often.

Note: by the 1st expression I mean the equivalent of Japanese
"tabemasho", or Spanish/Portuguese "comamos". By the 6th, I mean
the equivalent of Spanish "Hagan ellos mismos su trabajo!". By the
5th, I mean something similar to "You! Cut my hair!".

co'o mi'e paulos.

    Paulo S. L. M. Barreto  --  Software Analyst  --  Unisys Brazil
    Standard disclaimer applies ("I do not speak for Unisys", etc.)
                       e'osai ko sarji la lojban.