Poetry

coi mark,l

> I'm posting some examples of one type of gismu rhyme.
>
> By my current estimate, there are 393 gismu which rhyme with at least one
> other gismu in this particular way.

There is certainly something about lojban which makes one want to immediately
start writing poetry :-)

I think that the basis of lojbani poetry will stem from the V'V construct.  The
da'amoi terbasna (penultimate stress) means that there are no 'easy' rhymes
like the masculine rhymes in English.  Fortunately, the 25 V'V combinations
come to the rescue.  Each of these, in general, has a rafsi and a cmavo form
for all of consonants and an attitudinal with a bare vowel giving 35 possible
rhymes for each.  For instance, "le dzeko'o" (the Celt) and "po'o" (only).
This makes life much easier for budding poets :-)

co'o mi'e dn.