Poetic?

la and cusku di'e
> > > i o'anairo'e le tanru po'u lu lojbo zirpu li'u sinxa ma?
> > i ue u'i mi na djuno i do pu pilno le lujvo po'u zo jbozi'u noi
> > lujvo fo lu lojbo zirpu li'u
>
> And there was me thinking how poetic markl was being.

Sorry to have disappointed you, but your expectations may have been
unrealistic.  As I said earlier, .i ba'acu'i la'a mi pu'o cilre la
lojban.  I don't feel that I've really begun to learn Lojban.  Poetry, if
you expect it from me, will have to wait until I've started learning.

What I did within a few days of reading about Lojban on the Web was to
enter the HTML vocabulary listings into a FileMaker Pro (Mac version
2.0v2) database I constructed -- making a few mistakes in the process.
I'm still making improvements to my rather primitive, amateurish database
but, meanwhile, I've been using it to hunt for Lojban words which might
help to translate various phrases from English.

When I had in mind the phrase, "poor Lojban" (as in "Please correct my"),
a naive search of my database yielded the word jbozi'u, which the HTML
source document defined as "Bad Lojban."  But I couldn't manage to
extract that meaning from the rafsi components of jbozi'u.  In fact, I
did use the word, but I was so uncertain of being understood that I also
offered a nonce-word alternative, lobselsre.  Whereupon I forgot the
whole jbozi'u - zirpu connection, without ever having quite understood it.

So the poet was whoever created the word jbozi'u, not me!

Nevertheless my database does give me the power to evoke a superficial
symptom of poetry, namely rhyme.  I've been exploring gismu rhyme.  No
doubt I am far from the first to do so but, for the sake of my fellow
newbies on the list, I'm posting some examples of one type of gismu rhyme.

By my current estimate, there are 393 gismu which rhyme with at least one
other gismu in this particular way.  I will present only some of them,
using info derived from the Lojban Web documents.  The English words are
only mnemonic tags & not true translations.  Here goes:

co'o mi'e mark,l