Re: Qs: VhVhV & PAPAMEI &c.

And:
> (2) Is {re re mei} a suivla meaning "two pairs", or is it a sentence
> meaning "there is a twenty-two-some"?

Twenty-two-some.

> Either way, what does one add
> to get the right bracketing? {re boi re mei}?

Yes.

> (4) Can anyone remind me what the technical name is for the
> constituent that complements LE (e.g. the bracketed constituent
> in {le [speni be la lojbab]})

sumti-tail

> (5a) What do VI, ZI, VEHA & ZEHA used as sumtcita mean?

I think there is agreement that {ve'a <sumti>} means "in the medium
interval given by <sumti>", and similarly for ZEhA.

To me, {va <sumti>} means "at a medium distance given by <sumti>",
and similarly for ZI.

In all cases, the sumti is the interval or distance in question.
But that meaning for VI and ZI is not agreed to by all.

> (5b) What was the upshot of the discussion of a while ago about
> how to specify exact extents for VI, ZI, VEHA & ZEHA?

There was no upshot, I think.

Jorge