Re: perfective counting & katna

And:
> > > pehi na gohi
> > i pau gau la djudit cu katna lo stedu ji lo cnebo?
> gau la djudit tahi le katna cu sepstedu xy

i seja'ebo gau dy katna le xy cnebo iepei?

> >  mi co'a citka le plise  --> I start eating the apple
> > should be the same as:
> >  mi co'a ku citka le plise
> > and therefore
> >  mi citka le plise co'a ku
> > and therefore
> >  mi citka le plise co'a da ku
> But {coa citka} is a kind of tanru. {coa} alters the meaning of
> the selbri, like {toe} but unlike, say, {na} or {pu}. I agree with
> you both as far as {na} and {pu} are concerned, but see little
> basis for deciding what the meaning of ZAHO as sumtcita shd be.

A better comparison might be with BAI. {broda bai <sumti>} is essentially
{bai broda} but with an extra place, in this case for the compeller.

In the same way, {broda co'a <sumti>} is essentially {co'a broda}
with an extra place, for the starting point.

Jorge