Re: CONLANG: Yet unuther simplufyd speling sistum.

[ht = thorn, hd = edh]
Jon Cauan raitz, tu Timohti Milr:
> What I don't like about your system is that it deviates too greatly from
> traditional English spellings.  All of my vowel spellings are those actually
> used in English, simply regularized and made consistent.  There is no
> bizarre and un-English "ii" and "uu". Furthermore, the Vowel Shift is taken
> as a fact, and the vowels irrevocably have their new pronunciations, with
> no attempt to restore the non-English (or pre-1450) choices.

On hd uhdr hand, hd canonical iuus v hd rouman alfabet iz in Latin:
cultjurali, it iz Latin hdt defainz hd canonical fonetic valiuu for iitj letr.
And v cors, huen Inglisj speling woz establisjd it woz esentjali hd
Latin modl hdt woz foloud. Bizaar and un-Inglisj ii and uu can bi
justifaid az riturning Inglisj orhtografi tu its origjinz and tu its iuuropiian
piirz.

iorz, in hiz oun ecselent orhtografi,

And