Re: M.Helsem

Since the only copies that exist of Helsem's book are those he has and
those he sent me, and he is not particularly computer-oriented, I have
sincere doubts that it will ever be available on-line.  In any event, you
would miss out on his pretty artistic cover %^).

We still have around a dozen copies in the pile down below.  they are
available for postage costs, but for obvious reasons will be down in the
queue for gettimng mailed out as I struggle to get orders caught up from
the last year.

lojbab