Re: rel clause paper

And:
> > 1)      la nanmu poi terpa le ke'a xirma ku
> >         Man Afraid Of His Horse
> > 2)      la nanmu ku poi terpa le ke'a xirma
> >         the person named "Man" who is afraid of his horse.
> Yes, this is what I was after. Now, is (1) possible with a cmevla
> instead of "nanmu", as in:
>
> 3)  la frederik poi terpa le kea xirma ku
>     Frederick-afraid-of-his-horse

The {ku} is grammatical there but irrelevant, it is the terminator
of {le ke'a xirma ku}. (In (1), a second {ku} would be needed to
make the point.)

{la cmen.} does not use a {ku}, so there is no distinction between
inside and outside the nonexistent {ku}.

You could say {la poi terpa le ke'a xirma ku'o frederik}, but that
is just a very long name: {la poiterpaleke'axirmaku'ofrederik},
with no visible inner structure.

The only way to combine meaningful words with cmene that I'm aware
of is using {zei}: {la fred zei xirterpa}.

Jorge