Lojban

Bob,

Congratulatons! Glad to hear lojban has achieved fluent conversation.

I regret to say that from horrific lack of time I haven't been able to keep up
with lojban news. I think I also let my account fall into negative territory. If
you'll let me know what my balance is when you have a chance, I'll send you a
check to clear it.

Actually, I do have two questions: Has the textbook been published yet? And are
there any concrete plans to use Lojban (or Insititute Loglan) as a test of
Sapir-Whorf? If so, can you give me a very brief notion of what that test might
be? Ever since I read Brown's original article in Scientific American I've
wondered what he had in mind, since he rather glided past that point...

Best,
Gary Grady