discord

I would suggest that those who have comments which could potentially be
construed as critical of a recipient be posted directly to the recipient
rather than to the lojban list. Criticism is most effectively applied
one-on-one. (Praise on the other hand...)

As I am eager to see the fruits of lojbab's labor, I would prefer that he
be left in peace so he can spend his time finishing his critical projects
rather than responding to a (possibly unfair) public tirade.

la stivn

Steven M. Belknap, M.D.
Assistant Professor of Clinical Pharmacology and Medicine
University of Illinois College of Medicine at Peoria

email: sbelknap@uic.edu
Voice: 309/671-3403
Fax:   309/671-8413