Re: gradu

>I'm afraid I'm finding this definition for <klani> to be a bit abstruse.

Quantifier in Lojban refers to basically the entirety of numbers and
expressions in MEX, as defined by the grammar rule quantifier_300.
These are the things you label with "li".   So the places of klani
and all measurement words are, in effect
x1 measured thing (quantity of something)
x2 measurement (the number that describes that quantity)
x3 scale (dictates the interpretation of x2)

lojbab