Re: TECH: PROPOSED GRAMMAR CHANGE X2: non-logical bridi-tail

>It is now probably too late because it would take too much work to verify
>that any given LR(non-1) grammar generated the same Lojban grammar, or even
>anything close.

Probably true as a practical matter, but eventually knock wood there'll be
academic interest in the language and we'll want to be able to define it in
a more theoretically understandable way.  So it ought to be at least a
long-term goal.
                     ____
 Chris Bogart        \  /  http://www.quetzal.com
 Boulder, CO          \/   cbogart@quetzal.com