sera'aku le'ala'ezo PLI zoigy. would gy. se fanva fu ma

> "I do not think they would have discovered our ambuscade
> if we weren't so loud"

Yes, this is the one.  How do you eliminate the condition so that it is
only implied that something did happen which caused the actual discovery of the
ambuscade.

.i ki'u ma do pilno lo bridi .i pe'i lenu zo pe'i selpli cu zmadu leka drani

> (2) .i mi jinvi ledu'u mi spaji gunta se facki ko'a nagi'o mi smaji

.i e'u lu pe'i zo'e pu na'e fasnu .inajabo ko'a pu na'e facki lomi'a pajgunta
li'u
[I suggest "I think that if something did not happen then they would not have
discovered our ambuscade."]

How can the "zo'e pu na'e fasnu" be removed?

Spanish has similiar usage with the conditional and subjunctive tenses.

co'omi'e dn.