le'ala'ezo LIN co'a vomoi lo selkei peme'e lu spofu fonxa

coi.

I am starting a new round of Broken Phone.  It is longer (>two< whole
paragraphs) and more complicated than the preceding rounds.  I hope that
it will be OK.  Colin Fine has joined us and is next up to the ockey.  The
players are:

1.  Don          dwiggins@bfsec.bt.co.uk
2.  Colin        colin@kindness.demon.co.uk
3.  Iain         I.Alexander@bra0125.wins.icl.co.uk