le'ala'ozo PLI Cultural gismu

> >I find it difficult to envisage the
> >definition of an entire culture as a su'oremei pagbu lujvo.
>
> Why not?  We define "jegvo" for all of judeo-muslo-christianity, "baxso"
> for Malay-Indonesian, "glico" for all English speaking cultures 9and only some
> of them have their own separate gismu), "ropno" for European cultures.

Yes, but there always a cultural gismu at the starting point of these lujvo
which is then restricted.  Is it possible to boot-strap the cultural
lujvo solely from "kulno".  For instance, "jegvo" could be replaced by
one-god-culture (say) "pamemceiklu".  Unfortunately, it really difficult to
imagine X-Y-Z-culture for English or the other nations.  This is what I am
trying to get at.

.i co'omi'e dn.