le'ala'ezo PLI clani lujvo

> There is also the undercurrent, which is getting me nervous - that all words
> need to be 2 or 3 syllables.
> Lojban content words are going to be
> PREDOMINANTLY 3, 4, 5 or 6 syllables.

Then again, it is not necessary to go overboard and have multiple lujvo for
every sense of every word.  I was thinking about how to translate "wax and
wane" (in the lunar sense).  I came up with light-source-surface-increase
"tergu'isfeze'a" and light-source-surface-decrease "tergu'isfejdika".  The fact
is this is completely over-the-top.  In almost all contexts "zenba" and
"jdika" suffice.  Hence, "lo lunra cu za'i zenba je jdika".

ni'o co'omi'e dn.