sera'aku le'ala'ozo PLI Cultural gismu

> OK. How about "west-europe-mountain-culture" for Swiss.  I mentioned in
> another post "skoto joi glico" for modern Scots.

Chinese: figurative-middle-culture
           pe'a     midju  kulnu
              pevmijyklu

Japanese: figurative(sun-origin)culture
           pe'a ke solri krasi ke'e kulnu
                 pevykemsolkrakepklu

Finnish: figurative(ten-thousand-lakes)culture
          pe'a ke pa no ki'o lalxu ke'e kulnu
             pevykempavnonki'ola'ukepklu

Is this the sort of thing you mean?  Does anyone from these respective cultures
object to being referred to in this way?  Are there any suggestions for
English, Irish and American.  I can't think of any short defining concepts
for them.

co'omi'e dn.