No Subject

&:
>>I have confidence in the competence of every current pontificator to
>>contribute to the progress of the lojban design.

lojbab:
>Perhaps, but the Steven for example has said that he would not feel qualified
>to serve in an Academy.

Slight meaning drift here. *At present* I do not consider myself to be
qualified. I hope that with some hard work I will move to the right on the
fuzzy scale
whose ends are kibbutzer and grandmaster lojbanistani. A published
refgrammer would help me to achieve this goal :-) Also, my original
statement and &'s above statement are not logically inconsistent. I could
contribute to the progress of lojban design but not feel qualified to serve
in an academy (at present).

"That which rises, converges."

-Steven

Steven M. Belknap, M.D.
Assistant Professor of Clinical Pharmacology and Medicine
University of Illinois College of Medicine at Peoria

email: sbelknap@uic.edu
Voice: 309/671-3403
Fax:   309/671-8413