Re: SNU: leader?!? (PU: *old response to Steven B #4)

>you perhaps mean "leader" as in {lidne} and not {turni}?
go'i
>But I don't seem to manage making anybody else use the
>wretched language. :)
nago'i

I think there has been MUCH more use of the language since you got involved
thna there was before you, Goran.  You have led by example, which is
one of the best wasy to do so.

But to get people like me to have TIME to read your posts, we need to get
books done.  It is not that I do not WANT to read an write Lojban, but
that if I took the time to do so, even less would get done than at present.

What I really need to do is ween myself from longwinded arguments.  I am
fairly sure that I will not convince Steven, nor is he coming close
to convincing me.  Hopefully SOMEONME is getting something out of the
discussion, other than a state of exhaustion or disgust or both.

> I can't even make people read my messages.)

Your English messages get read by me.  I wish I could read the Lojban ones.
We will get there.  Hopefully very soon.

lojbab