sera'aku GEN: almost-PROPOSAL: intervals

> and I want to say
> "It is 10 m from here". I'd say "ko'a zvati [fe'e]xe'i lo mitre be li
> pano" (I still don't know if fe'e is necessary, but no other tense works
> both spatially and temporally, so I'm putting it in just in case).
> xorxes would use {va lo mitre...},

"ko'a valo mitre beli pano zvati" is right on the money.  Whether the grammar
was constructed with this in mind or not, I understand it exactly and it is
what I would use.

    I was in Glasgow for the last 6 months.
    mi pu ze'elo zi masti beli xa cu zvati la glasgov.

    I was in Glasgow 6 months ago.
    mi puzalo masti beli xa cu zvati la glasgov.

co'omi'e dn.