Re: sera'aku GEN: almost-PROPOSAL: intervals

la lojbab. cusku di'e

> If I see any headache in all this, it is the need to specify/make clear that
> the interval being defined is lamji the space-time reference, and I vaguely
> suspect that there is some other brivla that exists that makes it unambiguous
> that we have an interval with teh space-time reference (or some other
> specified point) as an endpoint/anchor.  This inability to anchor intervals
> is what I have found clumsy in the tense system far more that the difficulty
> in specifiying the exact length of the interval.  Indeed, if we could anchor
> an interval solidly, then the interval itself could be the local space-time
> reference, and the problem would go away, because "pu [anchored interval]
> would mean before-the -interavl, and pu'o co'a would mean just before/at the
> beginning of that interval.

I'm not sure I understand this notion of an "anchored" interval.  However, we can
specify how an interval is anchored WRT the time specified by postposing a PU
after the ZEhA, thus:

	ze'apu	a medium interval, extending before the referenced point
	ze'aca	a medium interval, centered on the referenced point
	ze'aba	a medium interval, extending after the referenced point

Does this do what you want?