Re: cue

mi cusku di'e

> > If the lambda marker were in KOhA, it would be hard to say "ce'u broda"
> > (i.e. "ce'u da poi broda"), which is the domain-restricted lambda.  I'm
> > not sure that "xe'u poi broda" (where "xe'u" is a KOhA lambda) does the
> > right thing.

la .and. cusku di'e

> Ah, I had thought you just liked the extra bit of brevity in the {ceu
> broda} form. I didn't realize {xeu poi} could be tricky. I still don't
> see why it is, though.

On second thought, perhaps it is OK, but remind me how you wish to handle
"ka"-subordinate bridi with more than one lambda variable.  We must be able
to distinguish between:

1)	le ka [lambda] bruna [zo'e]
	the property of being a brother (of some specific but unmentioned)

2)	le ka [lambda] bruna da
	the property of being a brother of someone

3)	le ka [lambda1] bruna [lambda2]
	the relationship of brotherhood

4)	le ka [lambda1] bruna [lambda1]
	the property of being one's own brother