Re: resolution of open Lojban issues - limited distributiuon message

After some juggling, I succeeded in getting the termsets inside
linkchains using BO as an terminator - BO cannot anymore, of course,
be used as glue. I also corrected an oversight in the previous verson.
In an otherwise unmodified grammar (the old rules for termsets can be
removed, however):

terms_80                :  term_81a
                        |  terms_80  term_81a
			;

term_81a                :  term_81
			|  GEK_807 term_81 links_161 GIK_816 term_81 links_161
                        ;

term_81                 :  sumti_90
                        |  modifier_82
			|  GEK_807 term_81 links_161
			    GIK_816 term_81 links_161 BO_508
                        |  NA_KU_810
			;

The forethought termset is included twice, once without and once
with a terminator. BEI cannot be used as glue within modifiers, the
glue used for termsets and the glue used for modheads must be
different - so it is either ce'e or noi for the modheads.

   Veijo