>The lack of a corresponding fuzzy property/extent abstractor is culturally
>biased, and thus most unlojbanic. The language ought to be neutral as to
>fuzzy/discrete, so there should either be a modifier cmavo that turns <ka>
>fuzzy, a matching cmavo that is a replacement for <ka>, or <ka> should be
>defined in a neutral way, with some other mechanism to specify
>fuzzy/discrete

Before you can claim a cultural bias, you must provide a culture that
actually has such an abstractor.  Fuzzy logic is an artifact that as far
as I know is more recent than any natural language culture in origin and
definition.  You have pointed out that there are words in language that
can be interpreted best using fuzzy logic concepts, but I doubt if there is
any culture that makes a clear linguistic distinction of the sort you
seek.

Lojban is not trying to be neutral among all imaginable cultures, just the
ones that we actually know about %^).

lojbab