Re: place switching cmavo...

> I have an idea that i'd like to discuss regarding the 'se te ve xe'
> cmavo...  It seems to me that because the places are, for the most part,
> ordered by frequency of use, these words should simply take a certain
> place (x2 for se) and put it at the front, leaving the other places in
> their original order...

So instead of:

le dargu cu ve klama lemi zdani    do       mi     le karce
<route>             <destination> <origin> <go-er> <means>
(which is quite messed up all right)

you mean:

le dargu cu xe'o klama mi      lemi zdani    do      le karce
<route>               <go-er> <destination> <origin> <means>

where "xe'o" is the conversion moving the (old) x4 place to the (new)
x1 place, and shifting the old x1,x2,x3 places to the new x2,x3,x4 places.

Might be useful, but I am wondering why so many people (including
myself) consider FA cmavo a burden as opposed to SE cmavo.

fo le dargu cu klama fa mi do lemi zdani fu le karce

all right, you have convinced me :-)

co'o