place switching cmavo...

I have an idea that i'd like to discuss regarding the 'se te ve xe'
cmavo...  It seems to me that because the places are, for the most part,
ordered by frequency of use, these words should simply take a certain
place (x2 for se) and put it at the front, leaving the other places in
their original order...

The main reason I think I like this approach better is because when i'm
speaking lojban to friends, I always need to use a 'fa fe etc.' word after
the brivla to get back to the x1 place...  and there is no doubt in my
mind that there are extremely few people who can do more than one
'switching' transformation on the fly and still know where the places are
going to be afterwards...  This approach would still allow all of the
transformations that can be done with the present approach, but would
imho have the advantage of persistent simplicity and of keeping the most
often used cmavo near the beginning of the place structure....

I'm interested in hearing people's thoughts on this... I've been thinking
about this quite a lot and it seems to me that this approach is really
better for practical use.....  feel free to blast me if i'm wrong though
:)

thanx...

Trevor C. Hill
th2x+@andrew.cmu.edu