temp. gismu dictionary

As a temporary measure, and in anticipation of the REAL THING. I have
prepared a TeXed version of the 1993 gismu.tex file made available by
VV, with the additional bonus of being 'quired' by quire.tex, which
means that the output pages are suitable for binding into
multiple-section book form. I have been using my powerbook as my
dictionary, but it get embarrassing taking it out in cafes and is
impractical for the bus.

How up-to-date is the 1993 gismu list? And should I just be patient and
wait for the published version? In any case is anybody else interested
in the TeX files?

My work puts me in touch with bookbinders as a matter of course, and I
plan, possibly dependent on the answer to this posting, to have a copy
bound up. Now, my binder works from home and is really rather
impressively underpriced: he will probably charge about A$10-$15 to bind
my copy. If anyone else is interested in a printed 'pre-release' copy,
maybe you should contact me and we can work something out.

I don't mean to pre-empt the LLG, and I hope these actions are not
interpreted that way, but I am out-and-about a lot and the 300-odd loose
sheets I have been carrying around -- refgram (even printed 4-up to a
sheet) and some wordlists -- are just becoming irritating and a real
impediment to progress. If I can find an HTML to LaTeX converter
(anybody?) I'll probably prepare a quick-and-dirty bound version of the
refgram as well. And possibly any other useful files...

VV, is there a TeXed version of the BIG engdict.gis file I could
similarly mangle?

ki'e

co'o mi'e nik