daily terms

If one were to specifically wish you good morning, (that is, to explicitly
refer to morning), would it be correct to say:

a'o leti cerni cu xamgu do

(gloss: Let there be hope that this-here morning is good for you.)

Of course, to some extent such greetings are fuzzily idiomatic, and

<.i coi cerni>

might be the way to go. (I am suggesting here that idiom in lojban might be
based on very compact statements which are incomplete in themselves, but
acquire meaning through usage.) Thoughts?

-Steven

PS Some may notice that I have stopped using <h> instead of <'>. I have
been persuaded by the idea that <'> represents an intraword pause, and have
decided to abandon <h>. At least for now.

Steven Belknap, M.D.
Assistant Professor of Clinical Pharmacology and Medicine
University of Illinois College of Medicine at Peoria