Multilingual translations research

>I'm wondering what work has been done to investigate lojban's use in
>translation between languages, especially in regards to information
>retrieval.

There has been very little actual research done regarding using Lojban for
anything.  Our one attempt to get a research grant was rather rudimentary
and it has been low priority for LLG until the books are done.

Nick Nicholas presented a paper on using Lojban in machine translation
last year.  Perhaps he has it on his home page (for which I don't have the
address handy), or he can be talked into letting us put it on our Lojban
sites.  (Soeone else will have to check the former, and should probably do
the latter, since if you leave it to me, it is likely to fall through the
cracks.

lojbab
----