Re: Lojban and AI

>I guess my current question is : now that the baseline grammar has been
>frozen, what are the current/next projects?

Ny project is merely to get the books published.  Hopefully other people
with their feet solidly in academia (hint hint) will choose to go further.

Nick Nichilas has had one conference paper regarding Lojban and machine
translation and it was fairly well received.  He also did a semester project
in converting Lojban into Prolog.  Ivan Derzhanski referenced us in a paper
on what we call tanru (binary metaphors), comparing with features in other
languages.

I guess what I am saying is that I am hoping that people like you can tell me
what we SHOULD be doing.  I don't have the credentials or knowhow to do this
kind of research myself (I have the hubris to think I could manage the
project if it was a team effort, but my technical contributions would be
mostly in terms of language knowledge and support.

lojbab