Re: Printed Learning Materials

>If you tell me via email what you want, I will try to put the order together
>and THEN have you send me the check (which I won't wait for before sending
>the order - I made you wait, and you should not have to wait further than necessary).
[...]

Glancing at the web site, three package of 0-3 would be about 140.00.
Does this sound correct? Have your prices and materials changed?

I'm also interested in whatever new material may been written or formalized
since January. I noticed the flash cards are now out of sync with the new
baseline, are there other changes within the learning material like this?

Thanks for your time,

William Bull
bull@be.com

(Hoping the language is shaping up for "practical" usage.)