testing

We've had a sudden flood of several new subscribers, with names to
suggest that someone is playing games.

If you have subscribed to Lojban List intentionally, I encourage you to
identify yourselves to the list and/or to me.  If you were added by someone
else as a prank, please contact me and I'll have you removed.

Meanwhile this message will serve as a test to see if these addresses that
were added are valid ones.

lojbab
----