Someplace to "speak" online?

I was wondering if there was any on-line site where people are actually
speaking Lojban. Perhaps a MOO or other M*, or an IRC channel? If there
isn't one, I think creating one would greatly facilitate live usage of
Lojban between a wide range of people. For example, there is such a
thing for the Klingon language (telnet to mush.kli.org, port 2218).

I'm personally not too enamoured with IRC but that would make use of
existing infrastructure as opposed to requiring the creation of new
infrastructure. On the other hand, a MOO type environment would lead to
construction of an environment, with descriptions, instructions, etc
without any of the many prolems inherent to IRC.  A MOO running on a
reasonably powered machine with a T1 connection would be ideal, I think.
(I do not have the time, unfortunately, to volunteer to maintain such
a thing. :)

What do people think?

Emil
--
Emil Sit / Bronx Science '95, MIT '99 -- ESG, SIPB, Athena Consulting
Email: sit@mit.edu / Web: http://web.mit.edu/sit/www/