Re: Someplace to "speak" online?

> I would prefer a MUD. We could set up a library, a school, a cafe, and some
> other settings for various styles of conversation. However, I wonder if
> there are enough of us to populate a MUD? Perhaps we should just start
> posting here in Lojban and see if something develops. There has been very
> little traffic here lately.

Aside from the fact that I haven't picked up enough to speak it, I'm
under the impression that this list is more for discussion about the language
than random discussion in the language.

If enough people express interest, we can establish a list for discussing
the details of getting a M* up and running. (My experience is limited
to the hack&slash DikuMUD type, but I understand that MOO is quite widely
used for this sort of thing.)

Emil
--
Emil Sit / Bronx Science '95, MIT '99 -- ESG, SIPB, Athena Consulting
Email: sit@mit.edu / Web: http://web.mit.edu/sit/www/