Re: RET: proposing a lujvo

la stivn. spuda mi di'e

> Here is the procedure: Make your lujvo. Use it
> in a lojban utterance to someone who is fluent
> in lojban. If he/she understands, you're done.
> That is all that is required.

Really?  We don't have to reach an explicit
agreement on the place structure of the lujvo?

Consider:

.i zo solsentrvi'u cu sinxa lenuzo'e vimcu le
barsenta le solri

Would a sentence like that suffice to establish
the meaning of {solsentrvi'u}?  What if some
people prefer a more detailed lujvo such as
{solbarborsentrvi'u}?  Or what if some people
prefer a different hyphen, yielding {solsentyvi'u}?

Fact is, I have trouble remembering the rules for
hyphens.  Does {clamauri'a} work as a lujvo for
"lengthen"?  Or must I insert an /n/, yielding
{clamaunri'a}?

Any advice would be appreciated.

co'omi'e markl.