From: Lee Daniel Crocker (none)
To: Engdahl, Rod
Subject: Semantic names
Date: Monday, October 06, 1997 11:37PM

My name doesn't Lojbanize very well phonetically, and I've noticed
that no one here uses a semantically-translated name, and that the
refgram only briefly touches on the issue.  In particular, I wonder
if there are any places where use of a semantically translated name
is not wholly interchangeable with a phonetic one for phoneme-
parsing reasons?  Also, translating my name semantically requires
a lujvo I haven't seen anywhere, so I'll coin it here:

co'o mi'e mrasfe

 --
Lee Daniel Crocker <lee@piclab.com>
<http://www.piclab.com/lcrocker.html>