Opinions on a short, silly translation

A while ago on rec.arts.tv.mst3k.misc there was an attempt
to translate the immortal words of Crow T. Robot ("Bite me, it's fun!")
into Latin.  Well, I put the result in my .sig file ("Morde me, iuvat"),
but was recently told by someone else that it sounded more like
"Kill me, it helps."  This wasn't really what I had in mind.  :)

Since I don't know Latin anyway, I thought it would be more appropriate
for me to put a Lojban translation of said phrase into my .sig.
The core bridi (ko batci mi) seems clear, but I'm not entirely sure
how to encapsulate the rest of it.  What I came up with was

   le nu ko batci mi kei cu zdile
or
   le nu ko batci mi kei cu kukte.

I might be able to use an attitudinal, but the thing/things which find
the biting to be fun are intentionally unspecified in the English.
I like the 'kukte' version because of the implied association with food,
but it may not be quite appropriate.  Any opinions or comments from
the group?

--
Carl Burke
cburke@mitre.org