Re: na`e

cu'u la djef
> As far as quantifying
>selbri goes, what about talking about "nu bu'a", "su'u bu'a", or something
>like that?

I don't think it would work, because those expressions already have
a meaning. Any convention that uses them for selbri quantification
would be in conflict with the pre-existing meaning.

>I don't like that rule with "cei" either. It all sounds really ad hoc. I
>really think some selbri equivalent of "poi" would be preferable, or else
>"poi" with an abstraction sumti of the "su'u bu'a", etc. variety.

I don't think we can have the kind of selbri metaquantification that
things like {su'o bu'a} are supposed to be without making important
changes to the grammar. Of course there is nothing wrong with
normal selbri quantification in the standard form: {su'o da poi selbri}.

co'o mi'e xorxes